Future of Seed St. Louis
Seed St. Louis has recently moved its office to the Delmar Divine and is now actively engaged in the development of a new Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center within the Delmar Divine campus.
Seed St. Louis New Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center Timeline:
- 2022: Move and Purchase
- We relocated our office to the Delmar Divine.
- Acquired land just north of the Delmar Divine (750 Clara Ave., St. Louis, MO 63112) for the Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center.
- 2023: Community and Architects
- Initiated community outreach with neighborhood presentations, participation in community events, and invited feedback.
- Enlisted architects to transform our ideas and community input into construction plans.
- 2024: Construction Begins
- Construction commences for both the garden and building.
- 2025: Anticipated Opening
- We expect to unveil the Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center in the spring of 2025.
The share your thoughts and ideas regarding the Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center, please email us at [email protected].
To bring this project to life, Seed St. Louis launched the ‘Cultivating St. Louis’ capital campaign. If you are interested in contributing, exploring naming opportunities, or seeking additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Matt Schindler at [email protected].
William L. Clay Sr. Sculpture Park
In addition to our Food Demonstration Garden and Mission Center, we are also dedicated to revitalizing the William L. Clay Sr. Sculpture Park (775 Clara Ave., St. Louis, MO 63112). Your ideas and suggestions for the Sculpture Park are highly welcomed; kindly reach out to us at [email protected].
Volunteer at a Garden or Orchard
Are you ready to volunteer at a Seed St. Louis garden? Volunteering with Seed St. Louis is a great hands-on way for individuals and groups to support their community.
Tips & Tricks
Need some additional guidance while expanding your green thumb? No worries, Seed St. Louis has a library of educational resources to support your gardening adventures. Explore our Tips and Tricks today!